Some customers on Android 5.0 have been experiencing a problem that the Modem driver does not show up in the device manager and thus our software isn't able to connect.
After a lot of research we have found the solution to this problem!
1. Turn on the phone and open the main menu and go to 'Settings'
2. In the 'settings' menu please choose "About Device" section and click on Software updates.
3. Please click on "Update Now" button and let the phone update your firmware to 5.0.1. or 5.0.2. Android version (This is of course only necessary if you haven't done this update already)
4. Once the update is done please enter recovery mode:
- Turn off the phone completely (give it a minutes to make sure its fully off)
- Now hold and keep holding the following buttons: volume up + home + power button
- The phone will start is special 'Recovery mode':
Now use the 'Volume up & down' buttons to navigate and choose 'Enable CP logging" and select using the 'Power' button
5. The device will restart and then you can follow the normal unlock menu and use the code *#0808# to set all necessary modes and connect the phone and modem will be working again!