Unlock Samsung Online Android app updated
We just released a new version of our android app. We've added Samsung secret codes and all enter unlock codes instructions directly in the app.
You can download the app here.
Soon we'll also add the following features to the app:
- Worldwide IMEI blacklist check (to see if a phone is reported stolen or insurance claimed)
- IMEI information (info like where phone is locked, to which provider, when it was build, warranty state etc)
For some weird still mysterious reason Google decided to suspend our app saying that the app misrepresents itself. We've contacted them
We are proud to announce that our brand new Android app is now live in the Google Play store!.
So what does the app offer:
- Exclusive coupons for discounts (these will appear in the app from time-to-time)
- Latest news from our blog and twitter account directly on your mobile
- Order your unlock codes directly from your mobile using Paypal
- More to come!
So go ahead and Download the Unlock Samsung Online App and let us know what you think! We would love to hear from you and which other features you
A how-to guide to sim unlocking the Galaxy S6 Tmobile USA (SM-G920T)
The new T-mobile generation Samsung cellular phones have a modified firmware (the software of the phone) that prevents you from entering the official unlock codes.
The current situation:
T-Mobile offers a special 'unlock app' where you need to request the unlock with T-mobile which is obviously not free and not cheap either, when you put another simcard in the phone the phone will just not ask you for the sim unlock code. So even if you get the unlock code you can't do anything with it....
Unlock Samsung Galaxy S6
The latest flagship of Samsung; the Galaxy S6 and S6 Edge are getting more popular to sim unlock so we wanted to put all information about unlocking the S6 in one blog post.
The S6 is not just one model, in fact, the Galaxy S6 as it is known can be any of the following similar but NOT the same models:
Samsung Galaxy S6 SM-G920 (main model) and the SM-G9200 (Hong Kong), SM-G9208 (China), SM-G9208/SS (China), SM-G9209 (China), SM-G920A (AT&T), SM-G920F (Global), SM-G920FD (Pakistan, Philippines), SM-G920I (LATAM, Singapore, India, Australia), SM-G920S (Korea) and finally the SM-G920T (T-Mobile).
If you want to unlock your
We've updated and added various unlock by codes services!
NEW: 1 x Samsung unlock by codes AT&T USA CHEAP!
NEW: 1 x Samsung unlock by codes UK CHEAP!
NEW: 1 x Samsung unlock by codes Mexico for Nextel network (Cheap!)
Reactivated 1 x Samsung unlock by codes Mexico is back
1 x Samsung unlock by codes Canada lowered in Price
1 x Samsung unlock by codes WorldWide made in Vietnam lowered in Price
Some customers on Android 5.0 have been experiencing a problem that the Modem driver does not show up in the device manager and thus our software isn't able to connect.
After a lot of research we have found the solution to this problem!
1. Turn on the phone and open the main menu and go to 'Settings'
2. In the 'settings' menu please choose "About Device" section and click on Software updates.
3. Please click on "Update Now" button and let the phone update your firmware to 5.0.1. or 5.0.2. Android version (This is of course only