This general commericial terms and conditions shall be accepted by the unlocksamsungonline.com (Simlock Remote Server) (seller) and you (customer). By using sellers site or sellers service, customer is agreeing to these general commercial terms and conditions in full. If you do not agree to these terms and conditions, you should not use this site.
1. Price and payments The price for the service shall be the quoted price of the seller, and payment of the price shall be made by the buyer before provisioning of the service.
2. Service The description and quality of the service to be sold (the service) shall be as set out in the description provided by the seller to the buyer (the description) at product detail page.
3. Delivery The seller shall deliver the service to the buyer at the e mail address of the buyer as shown on the buyers submission (the email used to make the payment). Time shall not be of the essence for delivery.
4. Title and risk 4.1. The service shall be at the risk of the buyer following delivery. 4.2. Notwithstanding delivery, title in the service shall not pass to the buyer until the buyer has made payment of all sums owing to the seller. 4.3. Until such time as title in the service passes to the buyer, the seller shall have the right to withhold the service.
5. Service The sale of service on the Simlock Remote Server websites (including unlocksamsungonline.com) website is final. The customer is expected to research all aspects of a service capabilities before making a purchase. By purchasing service on this website customer agrees that he has accepted and understand the service capabilities and capacity to carry out the specific operation for which it is intended. Further, no refunds can be offered or given to customers after the purchase of service in a case where the customer decides that the service cannot fulfil their expectations. A refund may be considered if the service fails to function in part or completely. However the customer may be required to provide video evidence showing the service failing to function before a refund will be considered.
6. Guarantee 6.1. The seller is not responsible for any errors the customer makes in providing his/her IMEI, his/her current network service, or in entering the unlock codes given, or if someone else has previously been unsuccessful in attempting to unlock customers' phone. Due to all these factors beyond sellers control, the seller cant 100% guarantee the unlock codes he provides. 6.2. The seller can only guarantee that the service will fulfil the customers expectations if the following criteria are met:
A refund shall not be warranted if all of these criteria are not met. 6.3. Seller will endeavour to solve any problem any customer may have while attempting to use sellers service, however liability for the success of the service lies solely with the consumer. 6.4. Furthermore, seller cannot guarantee that the service will enable the target handset to operate on any specific network. Certain handsets will only operate on certain networks. This is due to different GSM network frequencies.
7. Incorrect Orders It is the customers responsibility to make sure that the target mobile phone and the network the mobile phone is currently locked to is supported by sellers service. A credit note may be offered in specific circumstances, however a refund cannot be offered or given where the customer has paid and subsequently discovered that their handset and/or network is not supported by sellers service.
8. Refund Policy 8.1. In the unlikely event that the codes the seller provides fail to unlock a customers mobile phone, the seller will ask the customer to confirm that the details they provided when submitting the order are 100% correct. In the event that the customer confirms that the submitted details are 100% correct, the seller reserves the right to seek further evidence to support the customers claim that the codes did not unlock their mobile phone. This may include the customer sending the mobile phone to the seller for verification purposes or making a video recording containing images of the phone in question, the IMEI number on the sticker in the rear of the phone in question, the IMEI number displayed on the screen of the phone in question and the customer inserting an alternative SIM card and the resultant screen of the phone in question after it is switched on with the alternative SIM card inserted. These measures may seem a little extreme to most, however due to the electronic nature of sellers business, seller has no other way to determine whether an unlock has been successful or not. By using sellers site or sellers service, buyer (customer) is agreeing to these article of agreement in full. 8.2. Order cancellations shall only be considered, if the order placed has not commenced processing. Customer can contact seller with their order identification number first to check if their order has been processed or not. 8.3. Unlock codes issued by seller for mobile phones that turn out to be barred (stolen mobile pohones or mobile phones that ware reported lost by the owner) or blacklisted, are not eligible for refunds. Refund will not be given in these cases. 8.4. In the event that a refund is required, a refund shall be given after a deduction of 15% of the total refund amount in order to cover cost of card processing and handling expenses. 8.5. Refund will be given in a case the seller is unable to provide the service within 10 days after estimated delivery time. 15% refund fee does not apply in this case.
9. Order verification prior to processing 9.1. In certain cases, the seller may ask the customer to submit a scanned copy of the credit card and bank statement in order to completely verify the integrity of the order and to avoid credit card fraud. 9.2. The seller reserves the right to refuse an order which looks suspicious or turns out to be fraudulent. 9.3. Orders which turn out to be fraudulent will be reported to the relevant authorities to be investigated to the fullest extent by law.
10. Force majeure The seller shall not be liable for any default due to any circumstance beyond the reasonable control of the seller including, but not limited to, war, civil unrest, riot, strike, lock-out, acts of civil or military authorities, fire flood, earthquake or shortage of supply or failure to deliver of the suppliers of the supplier.
11. Warnings 11.1. The seller draws customerss attention to that mobile phone software customisation may invalidate customers phones manufacturers warranty. The seller is not responsible for any damage caused to customers mobile phone. 11.2. The customer should make sure it is legal to unlock his/her mobile phone in the country he/she reside in.
12. Legal Liability In accordance with legal regulations the seller provides a service to unlock mobile phones for the sole purpose of lawfully connecting to a wireless telephone communication network. Any other use or misuse of a mobile phone that is unlocked using sellers service is in no way sellers responsibility. By making a purchase of any unlocking service on sellers website the buyer agrees to accept full legal liability for his/her actions, use, misuse, sell, financial gain, or transfer of the mobile phone.
13. General conditions 13.1. If any term or provision of these general commericeal terms and conditions (Conditions) is held invalid, illegal or unenforceable for any reason by any court of competent jurisdiction such provision shall be severed and the remainder of the provisions hereof shall continue in full force and effect as if these Conditions had been agreed with the invalid illegal or unenforceable provision eliminated. 13.2. The seller may without the consent of the buyer sublicense its rights or obligations or any part of these Conditions. 13.3. The headings in these Conditions are for ease of reference only and shall not affect the interpretation of any of the Conditions. 13.4. This site sells and ships products to end-user consumers only. You may not purchase for resale or business use. We do reserves the right to refuse or cancel your order if we suspects you are purchasing for resale or business.
14. Entire agreement Each of the parties agrees that save in respect of statements made fraudulently it shall have no remedy in respect of any untrue statement upon which it relied in entering this agreement and that its only remedies shall be for breach of contract
16. Anti-Money Laundering Policy Money laundering is the act of converting money or other monetary instruments gained from illegal activity into money or investments that appear to be legitimate so that its illegal source cannot be traced. Domestic and international laws that apply to companies, whose customers can deposit and withdraw funds from their accounts, make it illegal for Simlock Remote Server, or its employees or agents, to knowingly engage, or attempt to engage in a monetary transaction in criminally derived property. 16.1 IMPLEMENTED PROCEDURES 16.1.1. The objective of anti-money laundering procedures that Simlock Remote Server. implements is to ensure that customers engaging in certain activities are identified to a reasonable standard, while minimizing the compliance burden and impact on legitimate customers. 16.1.2. Simlock Remote Server is committed to assisting governments combat the threat from money laundering and terrorist financing activities around the world. For that purpose Simlock Remote Server.has setup a highly sophisticated electronic system. This system documents and verifies client identification records, and tracks and maintains detailed records of all transactions. 16.1.2 Simlock Remote Server carefully tracks suspicious and significant transaction activities, and reports such activities providing timely and comprehensive advice to law enforcement. To uphold the integrity of the reporting systems and provide protection to businesses, the legislative framework provides legal protections to providers of such advices. 16.1.3 In order to minimize the risk of money laundering and terrorist financing activities, Simlock Remote Server does not accept cash deposits and does not pay out cash under any circumstances. Simlock Remote Server reserves the right to refuse to process a transfer at any stage, where it believes the transfer to be connected in any way to money laundering or criminal activity. Simlock Remote Server is prohibited from informing a customer that they have been reported for suspicious activity. 16.2 OUR COMPLIANCE REGIME Simlock Remote Server is committed to regularly update its electronic system for inspection of suspicious transactions and for verification of client identification records, in accordance with any new regulations as they are promulgated, as well as providing training for its employees on enhancements to anti-money laundering procedures that may be required by new regulations.
<< Go back