Samsung S5360 Galaxy Y unlock by cable - Instant delivery, a simlock free Samsung S5360 Galaxy Y in +/- 10 min
Start saving money on your Mobile Phone Bill Now and get your Exclusive Simlock Remote Server Samsung Unlock account and find yourself with an unlocked phone in no-time.
With 1 SRS account you will be able to:
- Instantly Sim Unlock all existing Simlocks (NCK, SPCK, PCK, MCK)
- Repair 'Phone freeze' and 'Phone locked, return for service' messages
One Samsung gsm by cable
Free bonus: Phone lock reset, Product Code Change, BaseBand Repair.
Unlock time: +/- 10 minutes
* When available for your model (contact support to check if you want this!)
** This account does NOT serve for IMEI repair!
Listed Price: 45,93 USD Your price: 19.97 USD1 x Samsung unlock by cable account is currently not available.
Please come back later as this product will be refilled soon. Our apologies for the inconvenience
- Direct unlock
- Repair phone freeze
- User code reset
- Product code change
- Original Samsung usb cable
Samsung S5360 Unlock and repair by cable manual X Close
- If you do not have a valid SRS username and password yet: Buy a SRS Samsung unlock account
- Download & run our SRS installer - Make sure you also select the Samsung drivers for download and installation
- If present uninstall 'Samsung PC studio and / or KIES software' from your computer
- Restart computer (important for Android phones)
- Put the original working simcard inside the phone and turn on the phone (if you don't have the original simcard or your phone is in 'phone freeze' mode don't put any simcard in the phone)
- Make sure to put SD card inside the phone (and turn off write protection if turned on)
- If present on your phone make sure Bluetooth is turned OFF and 'Auto Screen Time Out' is off Click to see image example
- On the phone go to: Menu > Settings > Applications > Development (For some phones it is: Menu -> Settings -> Programs -> Development)
- Switch on the option USB DEBUGGING Click to see image example
- Put the phone in 'KIES' mode (not in 'mass storage mode')
- Connect the original Samsung USB cable to your computer and your phone
- Run Samsung Remote Unlock Client (Start -> Programs -> Simlock Remote Client -> Samsung Remote Unlock client)
- Login using your SRS login
- Select your phone model from the drop down list
- Press rescan and make sure 'Samsung Android Modem' is detected (In case of trouble Check and set Samsung Andriod1 ports)
- Click 'Direct Unlock'
- Our software will auto root the phone if necessary during the unlock process. To finish rooting procedure do the following when asked for on your phone (our software also provides you with these instructions)
- Select 'Update from sdcard'
- Then select 'bcmroot.zip' (you can switch items with the volume key, and apply with homekey)
- After rooting process has finished, choose 'reboot system now and wait till the phone is fully started.
- When the phone is fully started press the OK button to continue the unlock process