Samsung unlock and repair manuals
Samsung U500 Unlock and repair by cable manual
- If you do not have a valid SRS username and password yet: Buy a SRS Samsung unlock account
- Download & run our SRS installer - Make sure you also install Samsung USB drivers.
- If present uninstall 'Samsung PC studio software' from your computer
- Put the original working simcard inside the phone and turn on the phone (if you don't have the original simcard or your phone is in 'phone freeze' mode don't put any simcard in the phone)
- If present on your phone make sure Bluetooth is turned OFF and 'Auto Keypad Lock' is off
- Connect the cable to your computer and your phone
- If the phone asks for a mode select 'PC-Studio mode'
- Run Samsung Remote Unlock Client (Start -> Programs -> Simlock Remote Client -> Samsung Remote Unlock client)
- Login using your SRS login
- Select your phone model from the drop down list
- Press rescan and make sure 'Samsung Modem' is detected (In case of trouble Check and set Samsung trident port)
- Click 'Direct Unlock' or 'Read Unlock Codes'. If the phone is in freeze mode always use 'Read Unlock Codes'
- If you used 'Read Unlock Codes' you now have to enter the unlock / unfreeze codes in the phone manually.
Samsung Unlock and repair by cable manual by Unlocksamsungonline.com