Samsung unlock and repair manuals
Samsung I9100 Unlock and repair by cable manual
- If you do not have a valid SRS username and password yet: Buy a SRS Samsung unlock account
- Download & run our SRS installer - Make sure you also select the Samsung drivers for download and installation
- If present uninstall 'Samsung PC studio software / Samsung KIES software' from your computer
- Restart computer (important for Android phones)
- Put the original working simcard inside the phone and turn on the phone (if you don't have the original simcard or your phone is in 'phone freeze' mode don't put any simcard in the phone)
- If present on your phone make sure Bluetooth is turned OFF and 'Auto Keypad Lock' is off. Click to see Images
- On the phone go to: Menu > Settings > Applications > Development (For some phones it is: Menu -> Settings -> Programs -> Development)
- Switch on the option USB DEBUGGING. Click to see Images
- Connect the original Samsung USB cable to your computer and your phone
- If the phone asks to go into a specific 'mode' on the phone itself choose 'KIES mode' (not mass storage mode)
- Run Samsung Remote Unlock Client (Start -> Programs -> Simlock Remote Client -> Samsung Remote Unlock client)
- Login using your SRS login
- Select your phone model from the drop down list
- Press rescan and make sure 'Samsung Android Modem' is detected (In case of trouble Check and set Samsung Andriod1 ports)
- Click 'Read Unlock Codes'
- On some phones phone will ask to allow Root access when client says 'Reading NVM' if this is the case for you click yes!
- Remove simcard again and enter the unlock / unfreeze codes in the phone manually
Important: Android versions above 2.3.6 always need to be rooted manually. Version 2.3.6 sometimes needs to be rooted manually. This depends on the model and the firmware version. Versions bellow 2.3.6 never need to be rooted manually. For more info please contact support for instructions or check Root manuals
Important 2: If Android version is 2.3.6 or lower and 'read unlock codes' does not work in that case use 'Direct unlock' function.
Samsung Unlock and repair by cable manual by Unlocksamsungonline.com